- from on our Site
- from or on behalf of your medical providers and their staff
- through email, text, and other electronic communications between you and our Site
- when you interact with our advertising, marketing, and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising and marketing include links to this policy.
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Choose Ketamine or any third-party
- through any third party website or application, including through any application or content (including advertising or marketing) that may link to, or be accessible on or from, the Site.
Choose Ketamine provides managed services to independent provider groups. Choose Ketamine is not a provider group itself, has no ownership interest in the Medical Groups, does not have control over the policies or practices of the Medical Groups, and is not responsible for the quality of care provided by the Medical Groups. The Medical Groups have their own separate "Notice of Privacy Practices", which can be found on the Site.
Information we collect about you
How we use your information
We use information that you may provide to us to:
- provide the Site to you
- provide you with information you request from us
- enforce our rights arising from contracts or otherwise
- notify you about changes to this Site or our services
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use other information that you may provide to us, that we may actively collect, and that may be passively collected, to:
- provide the Site and its contents to you
- provide you with content, products, or services that you request from us
- create and service your account
- manage your transactions and coordinate your services
- administer promotions and user surveys
- contact you when necessary
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for collection of payments
- notify you about changes to our Site or any services we provide
- perform any function needed with your consent
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a few third parties, including:
- your healthcare or other licensed medical providers
- our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates
- our third-party service providers, contractors, subcontractors, and business associates we use to support our business
- to any company we might merge with or acquire, or that acquires us, or in the event of structural change of our company of any form (e.g., a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Choose Ketamine's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding).
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- with your consent
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to enforce our rights
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, and to respond to any government or regulatory request
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, your healthcare providers, Choose Ketamine, our customers, or other relevant parties (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of, for example, fraud protection and credit risk reduction)
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may also disclose, without restriction, aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual user.
Accessing and changing your personal information
How we keep your data secure
Choose Ketamine strives to use industry-standard data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against any unauthorized access to, accidental loss of, or disclosure of your information.These safeguards may vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
Unfortunately, no security method or combination of methods is fool proof. We will always strive to do our best and to work with third-party service providers that strive to do the same, but we cannot warrant or guarantee the absolute security of any Personal Information that may be transmitted to or from our Site. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Therefore, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or your computer or mobile device.
Links to other sites
Children under the age of 18
This Site is not for persons under the age of 18 (collectively, “Minors”). Minors are not authorized to use this Site or provide any information through the Site. We do not solicit or knowingly collect information from Minors, and if we become aware of any such information being collected, we will take immediate action to delete it. Should you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Minor, please contact us at email@example.com.
Opt-out and unsubscribe
If you’d like to opt-out of receiving any or all communications from us, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we still need to communicate with you regarding an active order or other important information, we will indicate such in our reply.
If you’d like to receive additional information about our privacy practices, have questions, or would like to make a request, you may contact us at the below email address.
At this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "do not track" instructions.